Re: [ST] Mirror Extension Report

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 12:00:44PM -0500, STeve Duncan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> "Well I had the chance to put the prototype mirror extensions thru the paces
> this weekend down in the fabulous Texas Hill Country.  Excerpts from my
> report to John King at SkyKing Products follows:

Maybe it's just me, but I have no problems with the field of view in my
ST's mirrors.  I have mine adjusted so that I just barely see my elbows
on the inside edge and can still see cars behind me in each.

Now, if the spacers reduce vibration to keep images clear in the mirrors
at speed and alleviate the need for the damn rubber booties, that's
another story. :)

Laters,
Brian
- --