Re: [ST] Mirror Extension Report

> Maybe it's just me, but I have no problems with the
> field of view in my
> ST's mirrors.  I have mine adjusted so that I just
> barely see my elbows
> on the inside edge and can still see cars behind me
> in each.
>
> Now, if the spacers reduce vibration to keep images
> clear in the mirrors
> at speed and alleviate the need for the damn rubber
> booties, that's
> another story. :)

It's not just you, I too can see just fine with my
mirrors, and I'm not a small person (~6' with pretty
wide shoulders).  Maybe the extensions would open a
new world of rearward looking, but I've gotten used to
doing a head check if there's ever anything I'm not
*sure* about in my mirror.

I agree about the rubber booties, I'd probably buy
these things to get rid of them, if only we knew what
they looked like.

My biggest complaint about the ST (and this is mirror
related) is the lack of aftermarket parts that the
Japanese bikes (and HD) have.  I wish I could buy
aftermarket mirrors to simply replace the stock ones,
but there's none to be found.