Re: [ST] When to change brake pads???

Here is what the manual says." In accordance with the scheduled
maintenance chart, inspect the brake pads for wear. The minimum
thickness of lining material for any front or rear brake pad is 1.5 mm.
If any pad has worn to the bottom of the groove in the pad center,
replace all the brake pads on that wheel." That's word for word, I hope
it helps.
Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk ( The Fast Non-Color)