Re: [ST] Carbon fiber slip on

It seems to me that the main problem with the Triumph offering is the
price. It is a lot more expensive than some other makes.

I have ordered a carbon slip on oval pipe from Wolf Racing. This costs
199 GBP and got a 95% rating in MCN. That is quite a saving over the
Triumph model. I will send a picture once it is fitted. I will also see
if I can record the sound. Can you post sounds to TriumphNet in the same
way as you post pictures?

I was worried about whether this would affect my insurance but when I
rang them they said it would not affect it and wouldn't cost me anymore
either. That was quite pleasing.