Re: [ST] Duel

I remember seeing it when it first came out and thought it was pretty
cool. Then I saw it again about a year ago on TV and I wondered why I
liked it. Also rented Death Race 2000 last week since it's on DVD.
First R rated movie I ever sneaked into. Quite hilarious upon further
review. Those two movies would actually make a good double feature.

>And I thought I was the only wierdo in the world that
>remembers this movie.  A friend of mine was over last
>summer and it was being shown on TV.  We laughed so
>much at it my wife bought it for me on tape.  The part
>with the school bus is just unbelievably hilarious.

- --
Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707) 786-4643