From: "Rich Marcus" <rich.marcus@xxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 7:40 AM
Subject: [ST] TwoBros cans - Part Deu

When my dealer ordered my TBR pipe (large oval w/ the Titanium finish), he
inadvertently ordered the hi-mount pipe.  I knew he did this because he came
into the showroom and asked the following question:  "Where would you like
to have your turn signals re-located?"

While I was contemplating keeping this pipe, the mechanic also indicated
that I wouldn't be able to use any kind of saddle bags.  The pipe comes up
right under the lower portion of the rear bodywork.  If you want to showoff
the rear wheel, this is the way to do it.  I, on the other hand, wanted the
option of adding bags in the future, so I opted for the pipe in the standard
position.  I am very pleased with both the looks and the sound.  In fact,
one of the guys I ride with was so impressed with the pipe that he's
contemplating getting one for his RS.

Rich Marcus
'01 Sapphire Blue ST

*