[ST] Oil overflow (takes 2)

By the time I am waiting to receive my shop manual (did not expect to need
it that soon!), I am still wondering how the oil can come out from a tube
connected to the gas tank! In fact, the oil is coming out of the tube with
some sort of a valve or else. I want to figure out what the problem is
before taking the bike to the dealer for a fix (or even better, fixing it
myself).

At the last visit to a dealer, for the 800 km check (so about 200 km ago!),
the guy put too much oil in the crankcase so I wonder if this could be the
cause. I fixed the oil level since I noticed it but I ran for a while with
the extra qty.

Gaétan
'oo' Yellow Mellow RS