Re: [ST] crankcase breather seal

Hey Brian, I just discovered the exact same problems on my 01 ST.  Oil in the
air box and seeping out of the crankcase seals etc.  I had made an appointment
with my dealer to bring it in for problems with the way it is running.  Now I'm
reasonably sure that the oil in the intakes are the cause of the initial
problems.

I'll let you know what I find out.  I'm actually more concerned about all the
seeping on the exterior (has anyone else had this problem?)  than the oil in
the air box, since there seems to be a known and fixable issue there.

Steve Bergman

O1 Sprint ST