Re: [ST] Discs and leak

At 10:03 PM 4/23/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I have also noticed that I have a coolant leak from the expansion bottle
>as anti-freeze appears on the swinging arm and plastic, but can I hell
>as find it.
>Any ideas please?
>
>                                     -Basmaf

Many have reported this. Someone suggested plastic food wrap such as Saran
Wrap or Glad Wrap under the cap will improve the seal. Don't know if your
familiar with those brand names but that clear stretch wrap for food
containers is what I'm referring to.

My ST did this after I added a tad of coolant to put it at the exact proper
level. It leaked from that cap for a week or so then stopped leaking. I
figured it got itself back to the level it wanted which was probably the
level prior to me adding. I haven't bothered with it since.

John Petrey, Jr.