Re: [ST] Tyre pressures for track day

After much procastination I decided to go for 36/32 cold on BT57s. After a
few 20 min hard runs on the track the tyres were running at 43/36 hot, so I
dropped the back 1 psi when hot and they stayed at 42/36 hot all day (=34/32
cold) until an oil leak spoilt my fun (see my other post).
I'm guessing that this track day/hot pressure is effectively lower than
normal because even on the road the tyres would heat up above the standard
42/36?
Barry
01 BRG ST