[ST] Dead ST

OK Gang,
 Need some help here. Got off work at @ 2AM, go to start ST and it's stone
dead. No juice at all. No horn, lights,indicator lights, etc..Had just
ridden it a few miles out to get take out supper a few hrs. earlier, and it
started and ran fine. Have had no problems to speak of since new. BTW, it's
a '01 ST, about 8mos. old and with about 2500 miles on it. Has accessory
lights (Motolights) and Triumph heated hand grips,which I certainly haven't
been using lately (80 degrees F here).That's the only elect. accessories on
the bike, and I put it on a Battery Tender after nearly every ride.

 I tried the kill switch, kick stand up/down, clutch in/out. That's about as
far as I wanted to go in a dark parking lot at that time of the morning.
Later today I'll check the battery with a meter and look in the shop manual
for trouble shooting (fuses,etc.), but would appreciate responses from
anyone with similar history or knowledge which might be helpful.

Searched the archives for '01 with no help found.
TIA for any help offered,
Bill