From: "William Sanders" <tuckersdad@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ST] Dead ST
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 04:21:15 -0400

Me again, for a follow up question. If it turns out to be a dead (shot)
battery, should I replace it with OEM or is there a better aftermarket
replacement? Again, any personal experience appreciated here. And I do
intend to contact the dealer about this, but he's a hundred miles away so
I'm best off resolving this myself if I can, and then going to him for
reimbursement.
Thanks Again,
Bill

PS: Planning to join the TSRA, just haven't come up with a suitable 'dawg'
title yet.

  *