Re: [ST] Dead ST

Cat-Dawg?
- ----- Original Message -----
From: "William Sanders" <tuckersdad@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Dead ST

Thanks STeve,
 I considered that (may have left the parking light on), and won't swear
that I didn't do it. Actually kind of hoping I did that, as it's easy and
cheap to fix. Do you think the meter would show anything at all if that's
the case?

 And regarding Dead Dawg, I thought of that shortly after posting my woes
message. But I'm afraid that might somehow be prophetic, so I'll continue my
search.

Thanks, Bill