Re: [ST] Screens question.

>From: "Snowdog99" <snowdog99@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>How do they compare? Is there
>much difference in the amount of deflection?
>
>Pete "British Bull Dawg"Chapman
>'02 ST - BRG of course

Pete,

I have used both extensively.  The ZG-DB is only slightly taller than the
stock Triumph screen, but because of the shape it puts the wind blast a
couple on inches higher and "smoothes" it out some, with less buffeting,
esp. in cross-winds.  the ZG-ST screen is a couple of inches shorter than
the Triumph "Tall" screen and does not have the little "flip" at the top.
It moves the wind up a good 6-8 inches over the stock screen and provides a
wider pocket which includes my shoulders, better than the stock or DB.

Bottom line, if you are looking for a screen to take the wind off your
chest, go with the ZG-ST. (Unless, of course you are 6'6" then you're out of
luck :)

STeve Duncan
"Loco Dawg"
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx
xhippy@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Take the time to sing inside your helmet,
and dance on the footpegs, now and then"