Re: [ST] Hard bags (Panniers) worth it?

Scott,

I have had an ST in BRG with the 3 bag system.  Have not really used the
hard bags yet, but the top box has not been off the bike since I mounted
it.  I find it too useful to stash the helmet and gear when I park the
bike unattended.  Looking forward to using the bags the end of May on a
trip from Central PA to Duluth, MN to watch the World Observed Trials on
June 1 & 2nd.

Dave "Olde Dawg" Bardell