From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 11:17 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] RE: (ST) Re: RS silencers

I had a set of D&Ds on a MotoGuzzi, they were OK until you got on the
throttle and then got obnoxiously loud.  Couldn't imagine a trip of any
length with those pipes bellowing the whole time.

I would like a pipe that is just a tad louder than stock, but not too
much.  Just enough for me to enjoy the triple without annoying anyone else.

Dave "Olde Dawg" Bardell
01 BRG ST