Re: [ST] Hard bags (Panniers) worth it?

Hello All,
Everyone is talking about there waterproof hard bags. Well, On my 99 St
they leak. Not a  ton but enough to get anything that is not in a sealed
liner wet. Does anyone else have this problem? If so how did you fix it?
Other than that I love the hard bags and would not want to be without
them even with the leaking.

Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk ( The Fast Non-Color)