[ST] Raising the Front End

Sean,

Just buy a small bottle jack, short enough to fit under the motor.  With a thin
sliver of wood, position the jack under the engine pan, taking care not to jack
under any oil lines, etc.  Obviously, this is not the strongest place, however, the
weight it takes to raise the front is very small, and there is no danger of hurting
anything.  I jack up the front untill the rear tire just touches the floor, helping
stabilize things.  I keep a small jack under the workbench just for this purpose,
and use it all the time to quickly raise the front tire whenever I have to change
the wheel or inspect things.

Rick Hartwick