RE: [ST] Another testimonial, brake fix seems to work!

For myself, it doesn't make much of a difference. I'd save the effort for
the brake inspection and service before track sessions. Touring use far
dominates sportie use in the flatlands surrounding Chicago. And even so, it
isn't so much a concern for efficiency that keeps me from doing it. The
procedure is just too involved for the daily inspection.

I'd agree doing this daily or even weekly would be a major PITA. I think
doing it monthly would be just fine. Only takes 20 minutes, if that. Figured
the effects would be "temporary", but I was more concerned with just how
temporary.

- -Snow Dawg