Re: [ST] Police Survivor Run - Philadelphia, PA

Well that's why I don't  like riding with big groups, ( over 5 or so)
you never know what kind of bone heads you're riding with. At least
at the ST Rallye's  we're all about the same level of bone headedness
;-)  But seriously riding in these big benefit runs are always a bit
dicey, I've heard of numerous incidents like this one. Seems that all
of the old folks and posers come out for them, you know the types,
put on about 1K miles a year... Sorry you had too see it, but sounds
like it could have been much worse.

Erik