[ST] Triumph DataTool Veto alarm

     Here's another post of the alarm functions if you need to deactivate
it for any reason.

     If you feel the bike's safe there then do it. The alarm only chirps
when in the disabled mode. I found this out by contacting Datatool myself.
     If you turn the switch on without the bike running and press the
circle and the triangle both simultaneously the alarm goes into disable
mode and chirps to warn you of such.
     If you let the alarm set and then press the triangle only the alarm
goes into ferry mode and the motion detector is disabled but the electrical
switch and kill functions still are active. There is no chirp in this mode.
     The alarm will reset to standard mode by pressing the circle to disarm
the bike and letting the alarm reset or starting the bike.
     How do I know the electrical switch and kill work when in the ferry
mode? Just ask my neighbors when I place it in ferry mode to wash the bike
and then switch the ignition on to try and start the bike for dry out!

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"