Re: [ST] Don't leave home without one

Rich,

No need to replace your fairing . I am talking from experience as I also
found my beloved ST laying on its side in the parking lot. Same story
same result. A friend that owns a body shop is repairing mine. The ST
sticker on the side of the fairing will cost you 39 to 40 bucks, and the
scratch repair and repaint should run about $100.  Mine came to $240 but
I also had some other work done, had my panniers repainted while he had
the paint gun out.

Good luck
Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk ( The Fast Non-Color)