[ST] Don't leave home without one

> Rich, no witnesses or anything, huh? How friggin' neighborly of everybody!
>- -Chris "Snow Dawg"
'00 Blue ST

Chris, unfortunately, this is LA.  So nobody wants to get involved.  At
least at a Home Depot.

After reading the other posts, I'd rather no get involved in the whole
ordeal of finding the right painter, getting the right colors, etc.  After
all is said and done, it seems like all my time and actual painting work
would add up to the price of a new fairing.  I guess that's what insurance
is for.

Thanks for all the advice.

Rich Marcus
'01 (Temporarily Scratched) Sapphire Blue ST