From: "John D." <jdaker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 11:29 AM
Subject: [ST] Looking for an attorney

I'm unfortunately looking for an attorney to handle an accident claim.
The summary is that while out riding my 1980 Darmah SS, I was rear
ended by a 2001 H-D Fatboy.   I've got over $5k in parts damage alone.
The other person has the foresight to only insure for $5000 in property
damage, so his insurance company wants to settle by paying my $5k and
totaling the bike.  Neither part of that is acceptable.  What I want
is an attorney that can help me get the approximately $7k that it'll
take to get the bike back in the condition that it was in before I got
punted down the road.

The accident report ends with:

"Cause: D-1 (Struck) caused this collision by being in violation of
section 22350-VC - unsafe speed for the existing traffic conditions."

If anybody in the SF Bay Area has any contacts, I'd appreciate it.
Thanks.

John