[ST] Cracks in panniers

Hi,

While putting the panniers back on the bike this morning I noticed some
stress cracks.  They are located, if looking from above, to the back and on
the top right next to where they slide onto the mounting rails.  Both bags
have these cracks and I'm concerned that they will get worse.  I don't think
I overload the bags and have never dropped them.  I've had them for about a
year and 4 months now.  Has anyone else seen or had this problem?  For the
cost of these, they better be under warranty.

TIA,

John
Austin
'01 ST BRG