RE: [ST] Speedo's Off

I won't give a formulaic answer, but I can tell you that according to my
BC800, the ST speedo is off by 4-5 mph below 65mph and off by 5-6 mph above
that.  e.g. 70mph indicated is actually 64-65mph according to the computer.
I've only had it to 100mph since installing the BC800 so I can't verify
anything above that (yet).

Scott