Re: [ST] (RS) Wolf Can Fitting, Now Remus

Sorry, forgot to update Subject. Comments from others welcome as well. I
will post a follow up upon resolution. I don't mean to take away from Remus,
seems a good system, just not the expected fit due to adapter pipe
configuration on this application.

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ
'00 RS, miss me yellow