[ST] Consumer alert for WA residents, and a Q (no ST)

I have to throw this out to anyone that may have a
non-triumph and live near peirce county. I had a
recent expreience with Precision Honda in lakewood.
VERY unpleasant. Their ethics and attitudes are far
worse than any I have ever seen in a motorcycle
dealership/parts/service in 20+ years of motorcycling,
consistant with only the very worst automobile lots.
After speaking with a few honda people I have found
that we are not alone. I am done slinging mud, now
props for the good guys.

I was told that Rainier Honda in Spanaway would work
out better. I took the bike (friends V30) to them and
found they were quite the opposite, very professional
and able to diagnose the bike same day (today)and
promise the work will be done before mid next week.
They went above and beyond to help out and presented
us with a very good price for the work to be done.
They came reccomended by a couple Honda guys I
stopped and talked to that were riding in the area. It
is refreshing to deal with an actual professional
service manager.

Other good guys in the WA area I have found are
Cycle Mart in Oly
Gervasi's in Everett

/rant mode off

Quick Q, this honda might need to be replaced soon,
Has anyone on this list had any experience or heard
any good/bad/indifferent about the later model twin
cyl Suzuki Intruder (800 I think). It seems to fit her
very well and the price seems about right. The S3 was
her first choice but a little out of budget, paying
for more performance than needed in this case.
Thanks in advance.
Tony Burke
00 ST (non-shop ornament red)