[ST] East Coast Rallye

Well we made it home last night about 9:00pm with no serious mishaps..
Except for my friend Doug who got a ticket on Skyline drive from a friendly
Park Ranger.
We decided to take a little bit less of a direct route back to NJ taking 33
, 55 to Skyline and then slabbing it on 66 to 95...  Not too bad except it
was HOT... 33,55, and Skyline are awesome roads as were pretty much all of
the roads we rode in WV..

I really want to mention to that those that couldn't make it,or didn't want
to come that they truly missed a great time! FWIW We spent a fair amount of
time discussing why the poor turn out.. and I sincerely hope next year we
get a better turn out, it's always great to see old dawgs and the more the
merrier!  The roads were great and the company was outstanding. The Canaan
Valley Resort is an excellent venue.. Golf course, two pools , hot
tub..ahhh   nice bar, good food everything one needed in a great Rallye
headquarters.. . There was one bad crash although he was pretty much OK..
can't say the same for the ST.. But I'll let that un-named person fill you
in if he chooses. All in all a great time was I believe had by all.

And once again big thanks goes out to Lisa, Greg , and Richard ( and anyone
else I missed) for all of the time and effort they put out to get this
together. It really is a lot of effort ( done for zero compensation..
except for the satisfaction) and it's done for you Dawgs . Also a big
thanks to David Gaske (sp) who mapped out the routes but couldn't attend
due to his US Military commitments. Great roads Dave!

Hope to see ya all (and more) again next year!

Erik (Hot Dawg) Miner