[ST] Eastern Rallye

Back home safe early Sunday evening.  If anyone noticed, there was a Merlot
Trophy parked behind my RS in the lot on Sunday morning.  Seems my buddy Tom
from Indy decided to drive out Saturday night and ride back with me on
Sunday.  Tom got there at 6:00 am and was ready to leave at 6:30 with me.
Instead I made him rack out on my spare bed for a couple of hours before we
headed back.  I called him a moron all day long but I suppose he's tougher
than I am.  He did manage to get a Iron Butt day in, 1084 miles in 22 hours.
And that was even with some twisties thrown in getting back into Ohio and
hooking up with I-70.

As to the Rally itself, another excellent time.  Another round of thanks to
Lisa & Greg for all their hard work, as well as thanks to others who
participated in the arrangements.  Canaan Valley was an excellent choice in
a beautiful area.  Highlight of the trip, other than trying to keep up with
Chris Hull, was the gathering on the (beer) balcony.  Sessions like that
makes trips worthwhile.  Duncan, we missed you.  Show up next time.

Next up, 2003 Western Rallye (with luck).

Till next time.

Don Payne
Jinx Dawg