From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tony
B.
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 12:55 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Re: Intruder 800...or? (no ST)

First I would like to thank all who replied to this
subject and second, appologize for the non ST content.
I have also heard great things about the SV 650 but
its looking like she favors the upright riding
position and the. She would like to stay around 800cc
(she now has an 85 V30 500cc magna w/custom seat to
match her height)so a little more engine but not to
much, she has no real interest in sport riding. We
checked out the honda mid caliber cruzers on the web
and they look alright but still no luck finding anyone
who has or had one. Any other opinions on who makes
the best of this kind of bike or a resource I can use
to research it better (other than honda world---er
cycle world) I forwarded her your comments and she
sends thanks for taking time.

THANKS ALL
Tony Burke
00 ST

ps.. any other WA state Triumph guys planning on doing
the oyster run in this year?