[ST] Triumph "special" tools

The bolts mounting the engine in my Triumph are ordinary Torx head bolts.
The tools are available at any decent tool store, including Sears, and run
about the same price as hex (Allen)wrenches.
Why would you want to recreate something that is that easy to buy?
Mine are in  my toolbox at work, so I can't verify the size, but I think
they are about 40.
Bare

 I tell you what, I'm thinking about making a bunch of my own