Re: [ST] Offside usage (Non ST but m/c in general)

On Friday, August 16, 2002, at 12:14  am, Mike Bostock wrote:

> I would be interested in the grass roots opinion of riders here in order
> gauge what sort of percentage would contemplate crossing the centre line
> make progress and under what circumstances and/or their feelings on this
> issue.

Given *very* good visibility I straighten out kinks that way but given the
visibility proviso it doesn't happen that often.

Then again I may spend an eighth, or more, of my time on the wrong side of
the road on a typical trip into London and it is remarkably rare that any
of the oncoming drivers makes a fuss about it. Maybe once a year someone
will flash their lights or swerve at you.

Dave