Re: [ST] Crossing lines

> The following is a powerful reason not to cross the line.

Indeed it is. A sad story - I hope he didn't leave children behind, at
least. It's nice, though, to hear from an LEO who actually understands
why we ride, and is more interested in safety than the letter of the
law. I just had an experience where I was pulled over just outside of a
small town and informed that I'd been doing 40 in a 25 past a fast food
joint where "the kids just don't care - they'll put out in front of
everybody." He gave me a verbal warning and emphasized that he was more
concerned for my safety than anything. There are good cops out there!

- -danch ('01 BRG)