From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Randy
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 8:29 PM
To: rs
Subject: [ST] Crossing over

Evasive maneuvers notwithstanding, the only reason I
could see anyone crossing the line in a curve (on
purpose, that is) is in an attempt to keep up with a
better rider or otherwise go faster.  I have to agree
with Matt Knowles on this...  why would anyone _want_
to "straighten the curves" by crossing over??  Come to
think of it, I was almost run off the road a couple
weekends ago by some Hardly and GW riders doing just
this.

Randy
'00 RS