Re: [ST] buyout the total or walk away

The process for buy back is a little different than I heard from the
adjuster.  It sounds like I may be able to get it for less but I am
still finding out the details as I get passed down the chain.  The most
recent person I talked to said they will just ask a wrecking yard what
they will pay for it and offer it to me at the same price.  Thats the
scenario I am hoping for.

If I am able to get it back for a lot less I would actually consider
making it a streetfighter as well.

Wes