RE: [ST] Crossing over - somewhat off topic

I don't mean to be morbid, but is it intentional or coincidental that the
subject of this thread is called Crossing Over?  I think John Edward would
be interested in talking to some of those who were unsuccessful when
crossing over and subsequently crossed over (makes sense if you know who
John Edward is).  I can see it now:

"Is there someone in the audience who knows a Johnny or a Jack?"
"I'm getting a J name."
"I'm also getting a motorcycle reference.  Something about riding a
motorcycle or moped or something with two wheels."
"Now I'm getting something about corners or curves or something and the
color yellow.  Like yellow bars or stripes or something."

BTW, Crossing Over with John Edward is an interesting show.  You get to see
someone who is highly skilled in "social engineering" and the people who
believe him.  I find it hard to believe that those who've "crossed over" can
tell him only vague things about common objects.  Seems like once you've
"crossed over" you tend to forget a lot of things and how to articulate what
you do remember.

Chris

End of st-digest V2002 #466