From: Jim-Karl Gagné [mailto:jim.jay@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 4:04 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] powermax underseat and hardbags??

Start groveling my friend, because they do indeed work with stock hard case
bags, as for the pictures with them on it, it will be a while because i just
finished installing the pipes and all and feel like riding instead of
putting the pedals, rack and bags back on.

on the other hand i've modified pics that show what it looks like.    8^)

*