[ST] Sprint Rental?

>I plan on doing demo rides of both the ST and the RS, but I was
>wondering if there are any places in Southern Cal that one can rent a
>Sprint for a longer trip?  A 20 minute demo ride is a far cry from a 6
>hour a day weekend trip for evaluating the bike...

Darren,

My best advice would be to call Tom Hicks, the owner of Southern California
Triumph, in Brea.  His number is: 714-256-6700.  They're the #1 dealer in
North America. (And where I got my '01 ST.)  Anyway, I would give him a call
to see how long he'd let you take out one of his bikes on a demo ride.  They
seem to be real eager to help you decide on a bike, and real willing to be
flexible.

Let us know what happens.

Rich Marcus
'01 ST