[ST] Rider magazine

I thought the Rider magazine article was pretty unenthusiastic about
the ST overall. I didn't recognise my bike from the review, if you
know what I mean. After all the sucking up to Yamaha and Honda in the
last two issues I thought they were TOO even handed about the Trump.
They failed to mention the sheer fun of riding a light, fast, well
equipped bike. But they are right about the price of the hard bags.
But they're not right about hard bags not fitting on an RS are they?

Anyway, overall I was disappointed by the review.

Ralf

Texas. Where God ran out of ideas.