[ST] Another year w/ the ST

Just returned from another midwest skrewing around
tour, The ST has about 24K mile trouble free service
(for those asking about milage)I still love the Riches
seat and the Wolf race can. This bike is still great
BUT........but I have had some time to think about how
nice it would be to have a bike aimed more at touring
for these types of trips. I wonder what Triumph is
doing with the Trophy.

as my friend has been shoping for her new Suzuki on
the road I have spent some time with a few touring
bikes myself. I can only say that the updated trophy
has a tough act to follow. The Goldwing can also take
several workmenship and charactor lessons from the BMW
lineup. I remain faithful that Triumph will bring a
nicely updated trophy to the table before I am ready
to buy in 12-18 months. (NOT trade in ST). If  Triumph
wishes to be secretive about potential models, I have
no problem buying the VERY competent V-rod instead of
the mystery cruizer or a K1200LT instead of an updated
trophy that I cant even find consistant details on.

Tony Burke
00 ST (red)