Re: [ST] Another year w/ the ST

Tony,

The best news I read on the new Trophy is a small article in the latest
Cycle Word magazine.  A 4 cyl with much more HP and different styling
(hope the VFR & Futura type sharp edges are smoothed up some0 aimed at
the ST1300 and the FJR - Sort of a Touring Sport.  What I read was late
2003/2004 time frame, just in time to think about turning my 01 ST in
for something else and this new Trophy sounds like just the ticket.  I
find that although I like the twistys and back roads, my time to ride
them keeps getting less and less and I'm using the ST to ride to work as
much as I can just to ride.  Lots of superslab time.

Dave Bardell
01 ST in brg

Tony B. wrote:

>Just returned from another midwest skrewing around
>tour, The ST has about 24K mile trouble free service
>(for those asking about milage)I still love the Riches
>seat and the Wolf race can. This bike is still great
>BUT........but I have had some time to think about how
>nice it would be to have a bike aimed more at touring
>for these types of trips. I wonder what Triumph is
>doing with the Trophy.
>

>Tony Burke
>00 ST (red)

End of st-digest V2002 #489