[ST] Good write-up in Rider

I just got my January Issue of Rider Magazine (US publication) and was
please to read Lawrence Grodsky's Long-Term review of the ST. I think he
covered all the great points of the ST, mentioned the busted clutch lever
that has happened to most of us and had a good review of many of the options
and add-ons (like risers) that just manke the bike better. Most important,
he paid for the bike with his own $$, rare in any bike review.

Worth the read, now onto the Daytona in the same issue. Always good to see
Triumphs on the pages of any mag. It seems that Mike Vaughn's hard work of
getting some more ads in US publications is paying off. The more ads, the
more coverage, the more bikes sell, the better the dealer network, better
for us all!

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays