Re: [ST] Two Brothers Exhaust

> I am glad to hear that some of you have been able to use the pipe with
bags.
> I had called TBR customer service and was told that it would not work,

DR,

The standard mount TBR pipe can be rotated down to allow use with bags
without buying any extra parts.
It is necessary to remove a few mm from one corner of the stainless strap
that holds the can to the mount but that's a simple procedure for anyone
with a hacksaw or file. I'll digisnap my mounts and mail you off list so you
know where to cut.

Martin,
Ireland