Re: [ST] Two Brothers Exhaust

>>I am glad to hear that some of you have been able to use the pipe with bags.
>>I had called TBR customer service and was told that it would not work, and I
>>was out my money because I did not specifically ask them about fitment
>>before purchase. It seemed to me if triumph could make a rotating pipe they
>>could do the same.

DR, I was also told it wouldn't work by TBR on the phone, after the guy
who sold it to me at the NY Bike Show specifically said it would no less
(I asked very explicitly before making the purchase).  Fortunately my
mechanic at the time just whipped up a mount using the strap that came
with it and the bolts and/or hanger from the Daytona exhaust... looks &
works fine...

 -- Jim Wright, 2000 ST in Redlands, CA (using TBR Titanium C-5 can w/ bags)