[ST] killed battery..

Hi guys.

Sometimes you read a post and think you are not concerned.

Well, I give my ST to the shop two weeks ago to mount heated grips and
connect headlamps together. No time actually to do that by myself...

I suppose that's not the same problem that was explained  here, but I've had
to reload the battery two times since.

Had an eye yesterday on the battery and realize that I have a residual
current (everything off on the bike - switch off, no alarm) more than 50mA
(my control device is dead after, but the needle jumps out there)... When I
connect the battery, I have a relay noise, a clic that says to me that some
circuit is closing.

By comparison I have 3mA on the Daytona.

I'll bring it back to the shop asap. Next time I'll do it myself. For the
moment I have icy fingers on the Daytona... First days under 0°C here in
France.

Could this be produced by a deficient relay used for headlamps ? Or more
probable by a human error ?
I suppose that headlamps relay an heated grips have to be mounted behind the
ignition switch.

Pascal
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST