RE: [ST] killed battery..

Hi, Enrico.

Thanks for your anwser

> The relay is in the top fairing behind the right beam. It is
> not necessary to open the fairing. There are 3 (or 2, if
> there is only one beam used for low beam headlight and the
> other beam for high beam)  relays in a vertical row, the
> relays for the headlight are the 2 relays from the bottom up
> (ore the 1 from bottom). You can feel the defective relay
> with your fingertip on the case.

yesterday I tried to remove the three relays in a vertical rows. Problem is
always there and I always hear relay noise coming from inside the fairing
when I connect the battery. Noise comes more from center/center-left than
right. No time to go any further yesterday.

> Do you have only 1 headlight at the time? Then it is very
> easy have both headlights on during high beam and low beam -
> you only need a second relay. It is now allowed in the
> European Union...

I have two headlights at the same time. Second relay and heated grips have
been added two weeks ago.

I first thought to heated grips mounting problem. But I think they are
mounted after ignition switch. not before. I have to verify that. Action on
heated grips switch has no positive effect.

Pascal
'00 silver Daytona 955
'01 blue Sprint ST
France