RE: [ST] 190 on rear

Well Texas does have some nice roads in their national
forests but can be referenced as a flat a boring state
straight state, more so the prize goes to Florida.
Never ridden in Illinois so I can't comment.  Long
Island, NY is pretty darm bad also and there are some
mid-west states that are pretty flat and straight
also....hehe

I think what he is trying to say is that only people
with no twisties around them put wider than stick rear
tires on their bikes...either that or a person who is
a bit squidly.

My Zx-11D has a 180 on the rear....back in 93' when it
came out a 180 was probably pretty darm big for a rear
tire, but 180 is standard issue these days....*shrugs*

Bryce