Re: [ST] Improvements for Sprint ST

Pete,

My sentiments exactly.  I don't think ay of us have any idea the setback
the fire has caused.  I'm sure some improvement were placed on the back
burner temporarily.

But since my 01 ST has been doing all I ask and more, I'm not in the
market for a new one for a couple of years.  By then, I'm sure the
improvements and choices will be fantastic.  Of course, a wish list is
very appropriate at this time of year.

Dave Bardell
01 ST in brg
Millerstown, PA, USA