RE: [ST] An easier way to search the digests?

James Goldston wrote:

>files to their hard drive and see if their AV checker lights up?  If they
>do, then we should ask triumphnet to remove the code from those two files.
>
>OR, triumphnet could simply delete the offending script from the files (if
>this really is what is causing the prob).  I don't see any purpose for that
>code being in a mail digest.

Just for background info, Triumphnet is actually run by one person, Eric
Sheley, who has done a great job of keeping the site running since back in
the mists of time (1999 really feels like a long time ago now!)  He's very
busy at work though, so he may not have so much time to look after the site
now.

Neil